Let’s talk about your data.
Advance to Go! Collect all quality incentives!
Don’t leave any incentive dollars on the Medi-Cal table – get a free Medi-Cal 2020 assessment of your incentives programs. Leverage your data, measure, improve. Talk to us. Fill out the form to the right or call us at 608 729 7530.
By using fully attributed and curated data from any source, any EHR, by using a proven library of measures, proven PRIME measures and by presenting actually useful visualizations that clinicians trust, Forward Health Group delivers a complete PRIME solution – a MACRA-ready population health management solution.
To be successful in the next steps of PRIME your docs need to understand how they’re doing and if the interventions and changes they make to their workflows really make a difference in patient outcomes. In short, they need a means to accurately and easily measure progress. And any new technology must leverage the investments already made in your EHR.
Forward Health Group helps designated public hospitals (DPHs) manage multiple quality/value-based incentive programs. Drive improvement. Maximize incentives. You need a value-based population health management solution
Building the PRIME Population and success in reporting measures is a major task. Forward Health Group’s proprietary technique, Persistent Data Stewardship – Persistent PRIME Data Stewardship
– ensures that your measures reporting – from however many and whatever sources – is handled and submitted with no blemishes, on-time, every time.
Don’t go it alone.
Here’s where you are now:
Advancing the nation’s first successful Delivery System Reform Incentive Program (DSRIP), California’s designated public hospitals (DPHs) are implementing Public Hospital Redesign and Incentives in Medi-Cal (PRIME). These DPHs and district municipal public hospitals (DMPHs) have committed to improving outcomes in physical and behavioral health integration and outpatient primary and specialty care delivery. Further, PRIME requires a transition to alternative payment methods – it’s the fast lane to PRIME success.
Now what?(First, talk to us. Get us on your calendar.)Then, read on.
Forward Health Group can help – in just 8 to 12 weeks. Speed to data. With the most advanced health care data harvesting, data stewardship, and data visualization technology available, you will have an unfair advantage – DPHs and DMPHs will move the needle of outcomes improvement faster at lower cost. Any data source, any EHR, minimal IT involvement. Yes, it’s true.A value-based population health management solution – Forward Health Group’s PopulationManager® will:
• Furnish patient-centered, data-driven, team-based care to Medi-Cal beneficiaries, especially those who are high utilizers or at risk of becoming high utilizers.
• Provide full population health management by strengthening data analytic capacity to drive system-level improvement and culturally competent care.
• Provide all PRIME measures that you choose to report on.
• Improve population health and health outcomes for Medi-Cal beneficiaries as evidenced by the achievement of performance goals related to clinical improvements, effective preventive interventions and improved patient experience metrics.
• Improve ability to furnish, in the most appropriate setting, high-quality care that integrates physical and behavioral health services and coordinates care in different settings for targeted vulnerable Medi-Cal beneficiaries.
• Provide a full progression of reporting solutions – extract, validate, submit.
• Move participating PRIME entities towards value-based payments through the adoption of alternative payment models.
And there’s more –
• No costly HL7 (non-sustainable) interfaces.
• AICPA SOC2 Type II® certified – your data is safe and secure. And we are all about HIPAA, of course.
Population health management software
Learn how to move the needle of improvement – make your data fly.
How to identify your most at-risk patients
Your patients’ comorbid conditions come into immediate focus with stunning data visualizations.
FHG clients talk about PopulationManager
Inflight entertainment: short video clips about the flight to Quality.
Analyze system/clinic performance
What about your gaps in care?